HP Latex 360
The higher-volume Latex 360 64-inch is the latest 3rd generation HP Latex Printer which prints up to 91 m2/hour Max Speed (1 pass), 31 m²/hour- Outdoor High Speed (4 pass), 23 m²/hour - Outdoor Plus (6 pass), 17 m²/hour - Indoor Quality (8 pass), 14 m²/hour - Indoor High Quality (10 pass). Print on traditional signage substrates and beyond with a huge range of substrates & increase application versatility with an ink collector for porous textiles.
- The printer also features automatic front-to-back registration for printing double-sided banners.
- Handle highly demanding turnaround times
- High quality at high speed - 31 m2/hour high-speed outdoor quality with HP OMAS and HP Latex Optimiser
- Reach production speeds and avoid wait time - prints come out completely dry and ready to finish and deliver
- Print on traditional signage substrates and beyond - up to 64 inches wide
- Print textiles with the ink collector
- Save time - HP Custom Substrate Profiling and i1 embedded spectrophotometer makes ICC profiling automatic
- Increase production time and reduce time monitoring the printer with automatic, reliable, low-maintenance printing
- Consider un laminated use with scratch resistance comparable to hard-solvent inks on SAV and PVC banner
- Deliver with confidence—outdoor prints last up to 5 years laminated, 3 years un laminated
- Produce sharp, consistent, repeatable image quality with high efficiency curing, 6 colours & 1200 x 1200 dpi