Mutoh Valuejet 1638X
- Speed and quality – the real combination of both
- Cost-effective durable inks for long term outdoor and indoor applications
- Staggered dual head setup with latest generation 1440 nozzle piezo heads
- Advanced print automation : Mutoh i² Intelligent Interweaving and new DropMaster technology inside
- Super high resolution prints at 20 m²/h (720 x 1080 dpi)
- Production speeds including 29 and 36 m²/h @ 720 x 720 dpi
Mutoh VJ 1638X printer, creating durable prints on coated & uncoated substrates up to 1625 mm (63.97”), has been specifically developed for high quality volume production of sign and display graphics, for long term outdoor applications as well as durable prints for indoor use. The printer produces posters, backlit signage, wall coverings, point-of-sale displays, fine art reproduction, vehicle graphics, stickers and much more.
The dual head VJ 1638X printer will offer you the well-known and much appreciated ValueJet product line features and more! VJ 1638X will push the boundaries of speed, quality and ease of use :
- Extreme print quality at high speeds and at amazingly high resolutions
- Unrivaled overall dot control, leading to better image definition for all speeds
- Excellent cost per print performance and durability
- Advanced print automation features, including Mutoh’s new DropMaster technology, will provide a high level of peace of mind which other wide format printers simply cannot keep up with
A staggered dual head setup with latest generation 1440 nozzle piezo heads is at the heart of the VJ-1638X’s stunning performance. The VJ 1638X produces sell able top quality graphics at typical production speeds up to 36 m²/h (720 x 720 dpi). VJ-1638X reaches top speeds of 94 m²/h.